We don’t require you to get whitelisted right away, but you are welcome to do so if you wish.
We strive to provide a full and satisfying environment to all like-minded lineage2 fans. In order to do this, we need to keep our players safe from cheaters, bot-masters, scammers, adena-sellers, etc. Whitelisting is a method which allows us to to do just that. These unpleasant people will have a hard time on our server, and once they get banned once, whitelisting process will make it increasingly harder for them to re-join our system. We understand that whitelisting can be a troublesome process for honest players, but we hope that having to make a small effort at the start – will, in the end, make the stay even more rewarding. We are ready for your application!
Choice 1: “STEAM + SteamChat”. Provide us with your Steam ID. The purpose of this it to allow us to verify that your Steam account is at least 12 months old. If everything is in order, we will reply by email and ask you to have an in-Steam conversation with us, so that we can verify your identity. The instructions will be in the email.
Choice 2: “FACEBOOK + ESSAY”. Provide us with your facebook name, and allow us to verify that your facebook account is at least 12 months old. For this method to be on par with the steam verification, you will also need to write a short essay (200-400 words). We would like you to write about what you most like about lineage 2 and why you want to join our private server. Feel free to add your own ideas, but don’t make it too long. Once we’re satisfied with your FB credibility and have read your essay, we’ll contact you by email and ask you to verify your identity by having a conversation in facebook.
PS: While we don’t reject any applications lightly, we bear in no way any responsibility to accept every application.
You must choose one of the two methods for whitelisting:
* Steam ID OR * Facebook username + Essay
After “Whitelist Application” step:
* If you have chosen Steam ID option, send friendrequest to : l2strider_eu who has Steam ID 64: 76561198388334567
* If you have chosen Facebook + Essay option, send FaceBook friendrequest to : Lii Strider who has email address: email@example.com. Your whitelist application should have beeen sent by now
How Do I Find My Steam ID?
1) In a web browser, go to http://steamcommunity.com/ and log in.
2) After you’ve logged in, the URL will change to something like http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561191234567890/home . Copy the numeric portion to your clipboard.
3) Go to http://steamidfinder.com/ . The screen that comes up should look something like this:
4) copied in Step 2 into the text field, then click the green Magnifying Glass button to the right of the text field.
5) The output will be something like STEAM_0:1:234567 . This entire thing is your Steam ID.